Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back To Black


 I flipped through my text messages heatedly. Nothing from Donny. Nothing from anyone. I didn't understand why he would just ignore me. If he was anything, he was usually quite vocal about his feelings and wasn't shy about letting anyone know about his anger. It was then, in my fuming, that I felt a presence. I whirled around. It was Bailey. He had a gun.
 "What do you want now?!" He bellowed at me. "Haven't you done enough you fucking bitch?! You think you're gonna hurt my baby girl? I'll kill ya first!"

"Bailey, what the hell?!" I screamed in terror as he waved the gun around, inches from my face, in the frenzy of a madman. "It's me! It's Abby, your sister!"

"You can't deceive me you devil whore!" He insisted. "I know what you are! I know what you want!"

"Bailey, STOP!" I shrieked as he repositioned his weapon. I found myself staring straight down the barrel of a loaded gun. 

"Don't you dare say my name," He spat at me. "YOU ARE DAMNED!"

"BAIL-" was all I could get out before his arm moved across my line of vision in a blur.



I barely registered the cold steel of the gun make contact with the side of my head. The world went hazy as I lost my footing and found myself floating... floating... floating closer to the ground. I looked up at the face of my crazed brother. The hatred of his face was the last thing I saw before the back of my head met the arm of the couch.

...

...

2 comments:

  1. :-o
    Oh God... She better wake up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell was that? Why is he talking to her like he doesn't know who she is? This is getting stranger by the minute.

    Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete